Refund / Transfer Request
10/10ths understands that situations arise that prevent you from attending a registered event and that you would like a refund. All refunds will be issued via check, mailed to your address provided on the registration and/or as listed on the refund request form.
You MUST use this request form in order to receive a refund and/or a transfer. It is time stamped and ensures accuracy of your request. It also ensures that we did receive the request.
Transfers can be accomodated only if the event, run group is not previously sold out.
The 10/10ths refund policy is as listed below and must be strictly enforced so that we may continue to provide our track days
This is like any other event such as sports, concerts etc. NO Shows, mechanical problems prior to or during the event, weather issues during the event etc. simply cannot get a refund. Adopting a policy otherwise will ensure there will not be a 10/10ths motorsports next year.
- If you have to cancel within 10 days of the event, we cannot provide for a refund and/or a transfer to another event.
- Mechanical problems, weather etc. are included in this policy. It is your responsibility to ensure your car is ready and our events run rain or shine.
- If you have to cancel within 3 weeks to 10 days of the event, we will give you a refund via check, less $50.00 to cover our expenses.
- If you cancel more than 3 weeks in advance, we will give you a full refund via check.
- Remember, we run rain or shine so 10/10ths is responsible for payment once we reserve the track to allow you the opportunity to drive. Cancelling due to weather is a good way to make it impossible to continue to provide you track time.
We greatly appreciate your understanding of these policies. It is essential to our business.
April PP 2016 Event Closed out for refunds and transfers