Registration link at bottom of page
Event Registration Agreement
By registering for any 10/10ths Motorsports event, you agree to the following 10/10ths Motorsports Policies:
We run 3 run groups at all our events: WHICH RUN GROUP TO REGISTER FOR LINK
10/10THS reserves the right to ask any driver to move to a lower group at any time based on their track performance and/or any other safety concern.
- Advanced (Open passing)
- Intermediate (Open passing WITH a REQUIRED pointbye)
- Novice (Passing in straights WITH a pointbye)
- Instructor approval required for SOLO
- Must attend classroom sessions for track pass
- In-car instructor provided
Passengers are permitted but must sign the 10/10ths Waiver and receive a passenger wristband. Passengers must be 18 years or older. NOVICE drives are not permitted to take a passenger unless previously signed off to solo by their instructor and 10/10ths and then only if significant ability has been shown previously by the driver.
Medical Devices / Conditions
If you have a medical condition that could cause an issue on track, we ask that you not register. Implantable combination defibrillators/pacemaker patients, Oxygen tanks etc. are not permitted for safety reasons.This is true for many high stress sports and recreational activities.
Cancellations / Transfers
- This is like any other event such as sports, concerts etc. NO Shows, mechanical problems prior to or during the event, weather issues during the event etc. simply cannot get a refund and/or a transfer to another event.
- If you have to cancel within 10 days of the event, we cannot provide for a refund and/or a transfer to another event.
- This includes things such as:
- Mechanical problems
- Scheduling issues
- Work related
- If you have to cancel within 3 weeks to 10 days of the event, we will give you a refund via check, less $50.00 to cover our expenses. We can transfer to another event for the $50.00 fee ONLY if that event rungroup is not sold out.
- Example. If the event starts on the 24th, all request must be made prior to the 14th which is the 10 day period.
- If you cancel more than 3 weeks in advance, we will give you a full refund via check. We can also transfer you to another event ONLY if that event run group is not sold out.
- Remember, we run rain or shine so 10/10ths is responsible for payment once we reserve the track to allow you the opportunity to drive. Cancelling due to weather is a good way to make it impossible to continue to get you track time.
Selling your Registration
- This can be permitted but only with prior approval of 10/10ths. This is to ensure we have room in the group of the new person if different from your original run group.
REFUND AND TRANSFER REQUEST FORM
In order to request a Refund and/or a Transfer, you MUST utilize the page at the below link. This will ensure accuracy and time stamping of your request. Email and phone call cancellations and/or transfer request cannot be accepted for logistical reasons.
REFUND / TRANSFER REQUEST FORM
By clicking on the register button below, I agree to the 10/10ths Policies.